Wedding celebrations are an important event in people’s lives. They affect newlyweds, their parents, and relatives. Everyone wants to preserve the memory of these moments in life, for which photography is the best way. For a photo shoot, it is better to contact specialists, one of whom is Alexei Wells Photography.
The photographer offers a variety of photography services, taking into account the needs of clients and their financial capabilities, the type of wedding celebrations. The master’s main place of activity is London, but he also travels to other regions of the country. There is a variety in the type of filming in terms of duration and cost.
There are several tariff options:
- Engagements and romantic stories. Photography sessions can last an hour and a half and cost £250. This work is carried out only in London. A four-hour session will cost the client £650, and the photographer will travel throughout England.
- Weddings have several options: a small session for £150/hour can take between one and three hours; half-day wedding – five hours of work for 800 pounds; all day, costs £1,500, takes 10 hours; The Lux option will cost the customer £2,000 for 12 hours of specialist work.
- The photographer offers layout and printing of a premium photo album, the cost of which will depend on the size and number of photographs used.
For wedding photography, starting with a half-day tariff, various bonuses are offered in the form of discounts; when ordering the Luxury option, the photographer provides an hour-long engagement shoot for free.
Alexey’s work is based on the wishes of his clients and their emotional state. To obtain a high-quality result that will satisfy the customer, the process consists of several stages:
- A few days before the ceremony, or when placing an order, a meeting takes place with the newlyweds, where the photographer and his clients meet, the master explains his vision, and listens to wishes.
- During the official ceremony, the photographer carefully monitors all the details, catching the brightest moments, being in the background, without distracting people, and without interfering with the main participants in the events.
- During the rest of the holiday, a specialist can film live moments of the event, create staged shots in a cinematic or other style, photograph relatives and guests.
During the entire photo shoot, the photographer tries to reflect the feelings and emotions of people, convey their relationships with each other, and the atmosphere of the holiday itself.